Sunday, July 19, 2009

Still here!

Hello again!!! It's been while hasn't it? Well it's summer and we are always on the go. The girls and I spent a week in June in the Outer Banks for my mom's 50th bday. It was a very relaxing trip. Unfortunately Johnny was not able to go with us due to Romito's but we had a good time anyways.
Kennedy was playing tball at the beginning of the summer too. Her and Johnny are also taking karate class. JOhnny has decided to go back and get his black belt and Kennedy just started a few months ago with all her cousins. She is really enjoying it!! Kennedy also spend a week at St. Barnabas for vacation bible school and she had a great time. Now she is starting Safety Town tomorrow for 8 days. This girls is CRAZY!!! She always has something going on.
I have great news about Reagan!!!! She is officially potty trained and we couldnt be happier. She has also learned how to ride her bike this week. She is growing up so quickly I can't believe it!!!
As for me, I am busy getting ready to be a bridesmaid in Robyn's wedding. She and Bryan are getting married on August 29th. We are headed to Put in Bay in a few weeks for her bacholorette party so that should be a good time. Although I am pretty nervous...I have never left Johnny and the girls to go out of town before.
Johnny is working quite a bit but Romito's is starting to pick up so that is very good news!

Until next time...bye!!!!

No comments: