Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring is finally here!

Can you believe it...?Spring has finally arrived. The girls and I are enjoying all of these beautiful days we are having out in the backyard. We have already been to the zoo this year and the girls loved it! Reagan kept say "amnals! Amnals!" And Kennedy was so inquisitive about all the names of the animals. We are looking forward to going to the water park this summer. It opens May 23rd and we cant wait. We are members of Wildwater Kingdom (Old Geauga Lake) and the girls have so much fun there.
So next week is Reagan's Birthday. I cannot believe that my baby will be 2 already. We are getting ready for her party on the 11th. Johnny and I bought her a bike and he put it together last night. I am so anxious to give it to her. Right after her birthday we are on to Easter!
Johnny and Kennedy began soccer this week. Her team named themselves the Lions. Funny! It is really getting close to her recital for dance too. She got her costumes last week and they are SOOOO adorable. I will be getting her pictures taken soon so I will be sure to post some. Her Preschool days are coming to an end which is so hard for me to believe. We went to her elementary school 2 weeks ago and she met her teachers, saw her class, and even rode a school bus!!! She cant wait!
We are also looking forward to our family vacation this summer. We are going to the OBX with my mom and sister. My mom is turning 50 in June so we decided to take her on a trip. We will spend 7 days in a beatiful beach house relaxing and swimming. Our niece Casse is also coming with us on the trip. The girls are excited shes coming along.
Hope everyone is enjoing the semi warm weather and i'll check in again soon!

No comments: